This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website; and
- Through mobile and desktop use of the Products.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us, offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Service.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using the Website or Services, you explicitly agree to the terms of this Policy. We may update this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be effective upon posting such changes on the Website. By continuing to access the Website or use the Service, you agree to accept these changes.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services
1. Information You Provide. At various times, you may be asked to provide information which may uniquely identify you including (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”), such as:
- Email address;
- Phone number; and
- Organization name.
2. Information Collected Automatically.
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- We may collect details of your visit to our Website and use of our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or within the Service; and
- We may collect information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, device type, geolocation data, operating system, browser version, etc.
The information we collect automatically may not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service; including, enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interest;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or Services.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies: Certain features of the Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website or Products. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Other Commercially Common Trackers: Certain features of the Services may use tokens, beacons, gifs, pixels, trackers or other local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website or Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Services to you;
- To provide you with information about the Services, at your request;
- To help us improve and personalize the functionality of the Services;
- To help us understand your usage of the Services in order to improve the Services;
- To communicate with you regarding customer service matters, questions, and other various comments or feedback you may send to use;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreement or contract entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections;
- To notify you about changes to our Website, the Product, or any other services we offer;
- To inform you about products, services, offers and events we offer or sponsor, and to provide news and other information that may be of interest to you;
- To communicate various technical and administrative messages regarding the Services, including notices of technology updates; and
- To offer you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys regarding the Services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only as described in this Policy. We will not sell or rent your PII for any reason other than in connection with a merger, divestiture, or sale of all or substantially all of DeHorse Law Office LLC’s assets. We may share your PII in the following instances:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to responding to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others;
- With your consent; or
- For any other purpose we disclose when you provide the information.
We do not share PII with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Information Security Measures
We use commercially reasonable measures to secure and protect the information we collect. We transmit all data using TLS 1.2 encryption in transit.
The Services are not directed toward persons under 18. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. Please contact us, using the information provided below if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent.
Third Party Links
The Services contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by DeHorse Law Office LLC. These links are provided solely for your convenience. DeHorse Law Office LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Please refer to the privacy practices for these providers directly if you have questions or concerns.
Accessing the Services Outside the United States
If you are accessing the Services outside of the United States, you acknowledge that the information you are providing to us may transferred to and/or stored in the United States. By using any portion of the Services, you understand and consent to the transfer of your information to our facilities in the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.